A message from you local Stillwater PTSA:
Hey Stillwater Families! Have you purchased your 2020-21 Stillwater PTSA Membership yet? We want to taco ‘bout our current membership incentive! Sign up for a Stillwater PTSA membership by October 30th and have a chance to win a $30 Ixtapa gift card! (2 chances of winning).
Staff: $10 Single: $12 Two-Person: $20
Membership not in your budget right now? Please Reach out to your membership chairs Lori Rush or Kirsten Lewis, we would love to give you a scholarship and have you join the PTSA.
Do I have to renew my PTSA membership Annually?
YES! PTSA Memberships expire on October 31st of each year.
If I get a PTSA membership through another school, am I automatically part of the Stillwater PTSA as well?
NO! Each school’s PTSA is separate from each other.
Do I have to Volunteer if I sign up to be a PTSA member?
NO! We love our volunteers, but you do not have to volunteer to be a member and you do not have to be a member to volunteer!
Does being a PTSA member get me discounts?
YES! There are national and regional discounts available for PTSA members. In addition, Stillwater PTSA provides discounts at all our events for PTSA members. There is also a $5 discount per yearbook for PTSA members!!!
To become a member you will be directed to MemberPlanet, the website utilized by WSPTA for PTSA memberships. You will need to create an account, MemberPlanet does NOT sell contact information for their members. Once you create this account, you'll be able to sign-up for a membership and you'll also be able to access the student directory later in the year once we have it ready. The student directory will be digital this year through MemberPlanet. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any issues registering or signing up for a membership on MemberPlanet.
Stillwater PTSA Is Better With You!
2019/2020 Year In Review:
- $5,000 in Field Trip Grants
- $19,000 on Playground Equipment - down payment for the replacement of large playground that before COVID was planned for the summer of 2020
- $9,700 in Staff Grants
- We were 318 PTSA members strong last year and won a WSPTA award for 100% staff membership.
Total Raised: $53,000*
*Our total income for 2019-2020 was impacted by remote schooling last spring and the lack of our spring fundraiser, the Hawk Walk. But we cut back on planned expenses to end the year where we needed to.
Where Does the Money Go?
Field Day, PBIS, Talent Show, Moms & Me, Dads & Donuts, Assemblies, Training, Dance Lady, Staff Appreciation Week, Popcorn, Kinder playdate, LEGO Night, PE/Music/Library/Art Enrichment, Classroom Gifts (supply money for classroom teachers), Legislative Assembly, Playground Upgrades, Staff Grants, Field Trips, All Arts Day, AND SO MUCH MORE!**
**Please note that the 2020-2021 school year will be unlike any other year we've experienced before. Our budget that was approved in June 2020 was based on "normal school" and will be revamped before the September general membership meeting. To see our budget numbers visit stillwaterptsa.org/ptsa-
Become a member of the PTSA: Not only will you be supporting the school and programs through PTSA, you will personally benefit from joining.
Top 10 Reasons To Join The PTSA:
- Membership provides a connection between school staff and parents.
- Discounts provided by WA State PTA at places like Great Wolf Lodge, Rental cars, FedEx Office, McCaw Hall, Silverwood & Wild Waves.
- It supports our vision of parent involvement and community cohesion.
- Your child benefits…research proves it!
- Membership provides a bigger voice in our community.
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much!” – Helen Keller
- When you join PTA, you support local, state, and national efforts to improve the lives of children and their families.
- Receive access to the student directory.
- Discounts to Stillwater PTSA events and programs throughout the year, like yearbook and concession stands!
- The number one reason is your kids need YOU!!!
Would you rather fill out a paper form? Since we are not at the school right now, you could View and Print the form here, fill it out, take a picture (or scan) and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we are highly encouraging everyone to sign-up via the orange "BECOME A MEMBER" button above, because that is how you'll be able to access the student directory which will be active later this year. The student directory will be digital for the first time this year.