Stillwater PTSA Is Better With You!
2018/2019 Year In Review:
- $4,500 in Field Trip Grants
- $23,000 Playground Savings
- $19,000 Staff Grants
- We led the district in PTSA memberships with 345 members. Our goal is to have 5% growth this year and be 362 members strong!
Where Does It Go?
Dance dude, Hospitality, Field Day, Pottery, SAW, Spirit wear, Monster Mash, Popcorn, Bingo, PBIS, Kinder Playdate, Talent Show, LEGO Night, Back to School Bash, Reptile Man, Field Day, PE, Music, Art, Mons & Me, Class Gifts, Dads & Donuts, Library, Legislative Assembly, Training, AND SO MUCH MORE
Total Raised: $104,000
*To see our budget numbers visit stillwaterptsa.org/ptsa-budget/.
Become a member of the PTSA: Not only will you be supporting the school and programs through PTSA, you will personally benefit from joining.
Top 10 Reasons To Join The PTSA:
- Membership provides a connection between school staff and parents.
- Discounts provided by WA State PTA at places like Great Wolf Lodge, Rental cars, Fedex Office, McCaw Hall, Silverwood & Wild Waves.
- It supports our vision of parent involvement and community cohesion.
- Your child benefits…research proves it!
- Membership provides a bigger voice in our community.
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much!” – Helen Keller
- When you join PTA, you support local, state and national efforts to improve the lives of children and their families.
- Receive access to the student directory.
- Discounts to Stillwater PTSA events and programs throughout the year, like yearbook and concession stands!
- The number one reason is we need YOU!!!
Would you rather fill out the paper form? View and Print it here.