Greetings Stillwater Elementary Families! The Stillwater PTSA is proud to support the staff, students and families of Stillwater Elementary. The more members we have the greater impact we can make to have our voices heard and support the children and staff at Stillwater Elementary. Help us reach our Membership goal of 225 members for the 2022-2023 school year!
Click the orange “Become A Member” button below to purchase your membership today. New this year, you can also purchase your Stillwater Elementary Yearbook and make donations for the Bob Scharer Scholarship Fund or Membership Scholarship Fund at the same time you purchase your membership! This makes it even easier to take advantage of the $5 yearbook discount you for being a PTSA member!
We anticipate being able to return to many of our traditional PTSA activities this year which means you will get to lots of opportunities to utilize discounts and membership incentives. Also, by purchasing a PTSA membership you also have access to discounts offered through Washington State PTA. Click here to be redirected to WAPTA's website and check out the discounts offered.
Staff: $10 Single: $12 Two-Person: $20
Donations & Membership Scholarships
PTSA Membership Scholarships:
We want PTSA membership to be accessible to all. Want to join the PTSA but it's not in your budget right now? We don't want that to stop you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a membership scholarship.
Bob Scarer Scholarship:
Bob Scharer was a PE Teacher at Stillwater Elementary for many years. After he retired, the PTSA started a scholarship in his name. Each year a graduating Cedarcrest High School student is awarded this scholarship.
Click the button below to donate to the Bob Scharer Scholarship Fund or Membership Scholarship Fund.
Stillwater PTSA Is Better With You!
Top 10 Reasons To Join The PTSA:
- Membership provides a connection between school staff and parents.
- Discounts provided by WA State PTA at places like Great Wolf Lodge, Rental cars, FedEx Office, McCaw Hall, Silverwood & Wild Waves.
- It supports our vision of parent involvement and community cohesion.
- Your child benefits…research proves it!
- Membership provides a bigger voice in our community.
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much!” – Helen Keller
- When you join PTA, you support local, state, and national efforts to improve the lives of children and their families.
- Receive access to the directory.
- Discounts to Stillwater PTSA events and programs throughout the year, like yearbook and concession stands!
- The number one reason is your kids need YOU!!!
Do I have to renew my PTSA membership Annually?
YES! PTSA Memberships expire on October 31st of each year.
If I get a PTSA membership through another school, am I automatically part of the Stillwater PTSA as well?
NO! Each school’s PTSA is separate from each other.
Do I have to Volunteer if I sign up to be a PTSA member?
NO! We love our volunteers, but you do not have to volunteer to be a member and you do not have to be a member to volunteer!
Does being a PTSA member get me discounts?
YES! There are national and regional discounts available for PTSA members. Click here to see them. In addition, Stillwater PTSA provides discounts at all our events for PTSA members. There is also a $5 discount per yearbook for PTSA members!!!