WHAT IS THE PTSA?
The PTSA, or Parent-Teacher-Student Association, is a private, not-for-profit organization of parents, teachers, students and community members striving to better the lives of children by supporting their academic success and social well-being. When you join the Stillwater PTSA, you are automatically a member of our local, as well as state and national associations. This structure allows our PTSA to benefit from outstanding training & support.
WHY JOIN THE PTSA?
- Join a strong community of educators, neighbors, family, community members and parents that encourage student achievement and support the enrichment of a learning environment.
- Help build partnerships between our families and our school. The strength of our PTSA lies in our members’ dedication, time, energy, creativity and financial support.
- Get directly involved with your child’s PTSA sponsored programs and activities.
- Stay connected – Only PTSA members receive free student directory.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE PTSA
By signing up to be a member…
- you get a student directory for free
- you get a $5 discount per yearbook
- discounts to PTSA events at Stillwater
- access to regional and national PTA discounts!
- Support Stillwater and save money!
Upcoming PTA Training Opportunities
- WSPTA 108th Annual Convention, May 21-23, 2021 – Lynnwood Convention Center
- WSPTA Online Training Opportunities (email email@example.com for username and password)
- 2021 National PTA Convention & Expo, June 24-27, 2021 – Grapevine, TX
- Follow the WSPTA Region 2 Facebook Page for upcoming trainings in Region 2
- More questions about training opportunities? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
PTA organizations links: