Talent Show Audition Signup Link is active!!! First come first serve!! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E084DA8A62AA6F49-2020
Please make sure you’ve read through the rules below. Thank you!
Have you heard? The Stillwater Elementary Talent Show, powered by the PTSA is coming soon! It’s time to start thinking about your act and what awesome talent you want to show all your friends and family.
- Online Audition Sign-ups – January 13th through 16th. Check back to this webpage the morning of the 13th for the signupgenius link. YOU WILL NEED THIS PERMISSION SLIP printed and filled out.
- Auditions: January 30th & 31st (5 min timeslots after school)
- Dress Rehearsal: February 20th (must attend to participate)
- Talent Show: February 26th at 6:30 pm (and assembly during school)
- The Talent Show is for current Stillwater students only.
- Audition sign-ups will be online only by parents, the SignUpGenius link will go live on this webpage on January 13th at 8am.
- Max time allowed for each performance is 90 seconds. This includes any set up and break down needed. Plan on shortening your child’s performance time accordingly.
- Actual performance times: Jokes or jump rope performances are to be 45 seconds and skit performances are to be 60 seconds.
- All performers should come to the audition with their music, props, costumes, etc.
- Student must audition for MC position. MC’s will not be participating in the talent portion of the show.
- A child may only participate in 1 performance. Groups are encouraged when possible to increase participation opportunities.
- The Talent Show team reserves the right to reduce times based on auditions.
- There will be three staff members serving as judges for the auditions and the finalists will be announced after all auditions have finished. Since we have a 40 minute show, the number of finalists will depend on length of performances.
- Music must be provided at the audition time, trimmed to appropriate length for performance and on CD or USB drive.
- Lip Syncing is NOT permitted, you must provide a karaoke version of your song and include the lyrics.
- No inappropriate music, language or dance moves will be permitted.
- Any questions contact: Amy McHenry – amymchenry [at] hotmail [dot] com