WHAT IS THE PTSA?
The PTSA, or Parent-Teacher-Student Association, is a private, not-for-profit organization of parents, teachers, students and community members striving to better the lives of children by supporting their academic success and social well-being. When you join the Stillwater PTSA, you are automatically a member of our local, as well as state and national associations. This structure allows our PTSA to benefit from outstanding training & support.
WHY JOIN THE PTSA?
- Join a strong community of educators, neighbors, family, community members and parents that encourage student achievement and support the enrichment of a learning environment.
- Help build partnerships between our families and our school. The strength of our PTSA lies in our members’ dedication, time, energy, creativity and financial support.
- Get directly involved with your child’s PTSA sponsored programs and activities.
- Stay connected – Only PTSA members receive free student directory.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE PTSA
By signing up to be a member…
- you get a student directory for free (a $12 value)
- discounts to PTSA events at Stillwater
- access to regional and national PTA discounts!
- Support Stillwater and save money!
Upcoming PTA Training Opportunities
- WA PTA Convention, April 26-28, Seatac Hilton Convention Center
- Riverview PTSA Council Spring Training May 22nd
- National PTA Convention: June 20-23, 2019 – Columbus, Ohio
PTA organizations links: